Update

As I have spent a-lot of time in the planning stages of the installation and trying to understand where I am at and what I am going to submit. I have ran out of time to fully research and create the video I wonted to create for this project. So I have spoken to Clive and he said that I could hand in what I plan to do, I do not have to actually make it. So what I decided to do was have a look around and see if I could make it in a way using something to show what I am trying to explain. I found a link called “The Ultimate Earth” and I is basically what I have been looking into and research for the past week.

I decided to purchase this plug in for After Effects and I watched the tuitions about how they created it and how you can alter the footage to create your own digital video. I spent time adding my own texts, locations and some warning alerts onto the video, in order to show what i wanted to create and what I aim for the video to look like. I feel this is the best way to show how I wont the installation video to look, therefore I can keep researching the locations I wont to include and what may happen there. I also need to fully decide how I would like the video to be installed in the installation.