Week 5

This week we also got put into groups with a tutor, I got put into a group with Clive and Shane was the other student in the group. We are both looking at video mapping/ projection. During this session  I spoke with Clive about my idea of the digital forest and that I was unsure as to what I really wonted to tell the audience. I told him my ideas and why I wonted to focus on the digital world as I thought humans where not focus on the world its self. The Clive came ups with the idea of  Globalisation. We started to talk about Wind power.

After this session I started to look into wind power as a main focal point and how we are generating new ideas to power the world. This is similar to my idea of the digital forest as it is all to do with how we humans perceive and look after the world. I am in turn looking at the world as a whole and how we live on it rather than how we seem to be perceiving it. This is an important matter and everyone needs to start living up to the reality that global warming is going to happen.

12030936b52672eb784effb1ed0075a54cb67364d335b74a80995417338e7c83